Big World Small Boat

Private Diary of A Priest. OK, so we're not all angels...Everyone needs a place to get things off their chest! And yes, I do talk to God about it all! Even He has a sense of humour! Want proof? Well, he made me, didn't He? Oh, one last thought-If you don't like what I've written, please keep in mind - it's MY diary. Go write your own!

My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

I've been serving children in crisis for over twenty five years. My goals are not to raise money, but to find organisations and individuals who can help change lives! What may be outdated equipment for you could change the life of a child in Eastern Europe! To learn more please visit our site at: www.ProjectNewLife.org

Thursday

Excuses Excuses

Crum, it has been a frustrating day. And there’s no better place to take out one’s frustration than on the world. The dog is much too nice a fellow to even consider growling at.

Crikey, I’ve only been out of hospital for about ten days and I came home yesterday to find a voice message from the doctor saying I have to go back in again! The scallywags!

So once more, just as I seem to have had to do this entire year, I will leave a few poor and exhausted volunteers to browse through my folders of rantings, thoughts, and general world concerns to post in my prayer blog.

When I asked the secretary why I had to come back again so soon, she had no answer. All she said is there isn’t a need to make an excuse – I just need to come back for a bit. Gee thanks!

So in honour of timeless excuses, I offer this small collection of ‘medical’ excuses received by school secretaries.

"Please excuse John for being absent Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and 33."

"Mary could not go to school because she was bothered by very close veins."

"Ralph was absent yesterday because of a sour throat."

"Please excuse Joey Friday. He had loose vowels."

"Please excuse Joyce from Jim today."

"Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. He fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip."

"Karl was hit yesterday playing football. He was hurt in the growing part."

"John was absent yesterday because he had a stomach."

"Please excuse Gloria. She has been sick and under the doctor."

"My son will have to get out of school as soon as I call the orthodontist, one of his wrie's is brusted and sticking in his Gum's."

"Please excuse Sarah from being absent yesterday. She was sick and I had her shot."

"My son is under the doctor’s care and should not take P.E. Please execute him."

"Irving was absent this morning because he missed his bust."

"Please excuse Johnny for being. It was his father's fault."

.

I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!

.

Helping to Ease the Pain

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Gerl said...

Hi,

I just voted for your excellent blog for the Bloggers Choice Awards.

Could you please return the favor at:
http://bloggerschoiceawards.
com/blogs/show/21620

Thanks,

SpEdLaw2
http://specialeducationlawblog.blogspot.com

20:21:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home

British Blogs