Big World Small Boat

Private Diary of A Priest. OK, so we're not all angels...Everyone needs a place to get things off their chest! And yes, I do talk to God about it all! Even He has a sense of humour! Want proof? Well, he made me, didn't He? Oh, one last thought-If you don't like what I've written, please keep in mind - it's MY diary. Go write your own!

My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

I've been serving children in crisis for over twenty five years. My goals are not to raise money, but to find organisations and individuals who can help change lives! What may be outdated equipment for you could change the life of a child in Eastern Europe! To learn more please visit our site at: www.ProjectNewLife.org

Thursday

Ah, To Sleep

Sometimes I make up my mind to go to sleep, but my body makes up me to stay awake. I've always had a tendency to be a bit nocturnal.

When that happens I prefer to resort to a natural sedative. The Dog! He makes a great foot warmer at night and just to look at him curled up at the foot of your bed can quickly make you doze off.

God bless the animals You give us, who bring us joy, and love us without judgement or reservation. Amen




It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so He giveth His beloved sleep. Psalm 127:2

بَاطِلاً تَكِدُّونَ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ الْمُبَكِّرِ وَإِلَى وَقْتٍ مُتَأَخِّرٍ مِنَ اللَّيْلِ فِي سَبِيلِ لُقْمَةِ الْعَيْشِ، فَإِنَّ الرَّبَّ يَسُدُّ حَاجَةَ أَحِبَّائِهِ حَتَّى وَهُمْ نِيَامٌ. ﺮﻴﻣﺍﺰﻤﻟﺍ 2:127~

.

A Bedside Prayer

When Morning Dawns

Last Call, Place Your Bets!

.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

British Blogs